ACTIVITY AND ESCAPE… ALL TAKEN CARE OF
At The Hodson Bay Hotel, you’re perfectly placed to get outdoors and get active. Here on the banks of Lough Ree, you have every watersport on your doorstep. We’re right beside Athlone Golf Club, which has one of the most picturesque courses in Ireland. There are plenty of other activities and things to do in Athlone which include walking trails stretching from the hotel in all directions, and the new Athlone - Mullingar Greenway, a walking and cycling trail, which is just ten minutes away.
Things to do in Athlone & Near Hodson Bay Hotel
- Baysports – Ireland’s largest waterpark!
- Viking Cruise – 5,000 years of rich Viking history on Ireland’s longest river.
- Old Rail Trail – Ireland’s newest Greenway.
- Sean’s Bar – have a pint in Ireland’s oldest pub in Athlone's Latin Quarter.
- Athlone Castle – enjoy an interactive journey through Ireland's Ancient East.
- Derryglad Folk & Heritage Museum, Glendeer Pet Farm & Golden Island Shopping Centre are also nearby.
GREAT VALUE OFFERS
OVER 50'S PACKAGES