Calling all recently engaged couples, make an enquiry for your Hodson Bay wedding before Febuary 8th and you could WIN a VIP stay at the Hodson Bay Hotel read more here
The lucky winner will be announced at our Wedding Fair on February 9th
Renowned as a leading wedding location and Ireland’s Lakeland Wedding Venue of the Year, Hodson Bay Hotel offers a service second to none that is dedicated to making your Wedding Day unforgettable.
The upcoming Wedding Fair on Sunday February 9th from 3pm – 6pm has lots in store for all engaged couples out there still seeking the Ideal Wedding Venue….
• A Live Catwalk show in association with Athlone Town Shopping Centre and some of the Midlands most renowned fashion outlets including; Olivia Danielle’s, Nell’s Closet, Bride to Be, Alison Anne Bridal, Edward Donnellan and Co., Burgess of Athlone, and much more.
• Experience wine tasting on the day with our resident sommelier in the wonderful winter garden area at the Hodson Bay.
• Over 40 Wedding Exhibitors on the day including Photographers, Videographers, Florists, Car Hire, DJ and Lighting, Cascading Chocolate Fountain, Wedding Stationary, the up and coming “Tradlads”, Bridal Fashion and much more.
• Gourmet Food Sampling with our team of top quality chefs.
• Live Wedding Bands showcasing on the Day.
• Meet the Hodson Bay Hotel’s Award Winning Wedding Team and have a full show around of the delights the Hodson Bay Hotel has to offer.
• The Hodson Bay Hotel are launching their Classic Wedding Package on the Day for selected dates which are limited for 2014 and 2015.
We are also delighted to be currently listed as finalists in the WeddingsOnline Awards 2014 in the categories for “Best Waterside Venue”, “Best Venue in Leinster” and “Best Venue Co-ordinator”. The winners of which will be announced in February 2014.
Come along to the Hodson Bay Hotel Wedding Fair, Sunday 9th February 2014 from 3pm – 6pm. For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact wedding coordinator Lisa Wykes on 09064 42000 for further information.